Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

my life

I have decided to start my book. I am going to write it on word and then transfer to this blog so people can read it and give me their opinion.

I have been very close to Sesa and her family. She is really making me feel welcome in her family and her family is making me feel very warm and loved and welcomed. I love hanging out with her.

I had lunch with Steve Rivera today and his wife. They told me about an at home job where I collect checks when people pay their bills. It sounds too good to be true but I am going to check it out, it can't hurt to at least take a look.

School is out for 2 weeks. I hope I can get my shit together in the next two weeks.  I really want to save up my money and get a new iPad since mine got stolen. Its too bad that I can't trust Diana and her kids anymore. I know they are the ones who took it. I am sure Diana sold it to someone. I don't know what she does with her money. She makes enough to pay all her bills and then some. She only pays $100 for rent and I know that she makes at least $1000 per pay check so where is her money going??? She has some nerve to ask me to help her pay her electric bill. I should have her job. She doesn't even know how to sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment