Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

book ideas

I have finally decided to write a book. I don't know whether I want to write a non-fiction book about my life (which is really quite a story), or write a fictional book based on my life with a few added features. Since I like dystopia type of books, I might decided to write a book based on my life but with a dystopian flair.
I am not sure how to get started. I know that since I am in school to get my teaching degree in English, I will take a fiction writing and other writing classes to help me get started.
I think that it would be a good way to get my thoughts down on paper in addition to this blog. It would also be wonderful therapy for me and a way to get my feelings out without them being bottled up all the time in my head.
I am hoping that if I do this, I will have an easier time sleeping at night without all the "tapes" running through my head and all the non-stop thoughts that I can't seem to turn off, no matter how I try.
I am definitely going to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment