Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my life

I have decided to start writing a book. Whether it will be a novel or a biography, I do not know yet. I know that I have quite the life story. I have many stories that may help other people who are in the same situation as I have been.
I am going to open up an account on tumbler and start the book. Someone told me to just start journaling my life and then put it all together as a book. I think it would be great therapy for me.

so far, my bipolar has been in check. There are days when I feel the depression coming on but I am able to stop it in it's tracks. I don't know how I am doing it, but I am.

I have been physically ill lately, not related to my bipolar or depression. I had an asthma attack for the first time ever. I did not even know I had asthma. I thought it was just major bronchitis but I couldn't breath for the worst time. I went to the er and they told me that I had asthma. My chest is very congested right now and i can't stop coughing. of course, I haven't quit smoking. i will though. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment