Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 10 Saturday

Today was a very unproductive day. I haven't been feeling well at all. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and a lot of congestion. I always wonder how much of my physics ailments are due to my bipolar and how much are really physical illness? I do not yet know how to differentiate them. I slept most of the day and night and now, at 4 in the morning, I am awake and afraid to fall asleep because I have so much to do tomorrow. If I fall asleep, will I be able to get up and get things done like I need to or will I sleep the day away.

My bipolar seems to be running my life right now and I don't know how to manage it. I have been taking my meds diligently. They seem to be working but when I do get sick, like I said, is it the bipolar that is making me physically ill or am I really sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment