Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23rd

I am so frustrated right now. My charger is not working, my new charger. I am going to have to send it back and get a refund. I guess I will have to spend money on an official apply one but it will be worth it in the long run, as long as my cats don't chew it up again.

I decided not to look at all the bad things that are happening in my life right now, only the good things. I have a roof over my head, food to eat and family and friends that love me. What else could I need? As long as my computer is up and running before school starts since I am taking an online class next semester.My mom, I am sure, will pay for it if I don't have it working by then. She did pay for my tuition afterall. I don't even know when school starts but I better check that out asap. I hope it starts early next year so I can get my computer going again.

Christmas eve is tomorrow. I am going to try and find a good service to go to. I really want to attend an eve mass this year since I haven't yet. I will probably try and go to Legacy or Destiny church since it is not far from my apartment. I don't have enough gas to make it to Calvary or to Hoffmantown.

I hope that 2012 is going to be a better year. It has to be because this year sucked big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment