Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

learning to cope

I am finally learning how to cope with this bipolar type 2 thing. I think my meds are finally working. All this, after getting suspended for two days from work and having to drop my classes at CNM. Hopefully next semester will be better.   I don't plan on being absent from work or school. Actually I can't be absent from work anymore cuz I will get fired. I am on my last legs at work. I do hope that there are no more depression episodes. That is what really fucked me up.

I am reading "I am legend" by Richard Matheson right now.  I have 30 books checked out from the public library and 2 checked out from the school library at work.  I am going to try and finish them all before school starts in the spring and I get busy with school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment