Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday November 25

I slept pretty good last night. I am hoping today is going to be an okay day. I am sitting here at StarBucks and drinking my normal drink. I hope I have enough gas to make it to work this week. I think I do and I do have a little bit of money left to put in gas but not much.

Had a great day yesterday with my neighbors. She cooked way too much food but she gave me some to take home so I won't be starving this week at least.

I saw my mom again yesterday. I hate how old she is looking. I am going to go see her again and spend a lot more time with her today.

I am trying to keep my bipolar in check. I think that I have a handle on my feelings and my emotions and I can tell when I am getting triggered into depression and into mania which is good. As long as I am able to recognize that and stop it in it tracks then I am good to go.

I am going to get at least one closet organized today. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment