Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Footprints in my life journey

I have started a bipolar workbook. It is a thirty day workbook that helps me get through each day. I am going to log each day on my blog.

Day One-(Morning work)

I have been given a great gift today! The gift is my ability to open my eyes to a new day. A chance to follow my footprints from yesterday, vary my footprints from yesterday or go in a whole new direction today. What path will I choose?

I remembered my medication
This morning I feel: overwhelmed, withdrawn, quiet.

I am going to eat three healthy meals today and three healthy snacks.
I will drink six 8 oz glasses of water today
I will meditate on a positive thought, scripture or other meditation today.
I am going to take a 30 minute walk today.
I am going to read today
I am going to go to bed at a reasonable hour
I will clean one of my closets

I will spend some extra time with my cats

No comments:

Post a Comment